Start your morning off right with these super simple Blueberry Banana Pancakes. All you need is a few ingredients, a blender, a frying pan, and you’re away.
Blueberry Banana Pancakes RecipeCourse: BreakfastDifficulty: Easy
1/2 cup Greek yoghurt
1 ripe banana
1 cup oats
2 large eggs
1/2 cup blueberries
- Oil up your frying pan with as many pumps of your cooking spray as you need to to cover the bottom.
- Blend up all the ingredients except the blueberries in a blender until you’ve got a nice smooth mix.
- Pour your mix into a bowl and fold in the blueberries.
- Pour some of your mix into your hot pan and leave it for 2-3 minutes. Take a peek underneath and flip your pancake once it’s brown on the bottom. Cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Serve them hot and add your choice of toppings.
- Protein 30g | Carbs 68g | Fats 20g
You can find more recipe like this that are all perfectly portion-sized to help you reach your goals in our SMART Plan, which launches soon.
Enter your email below to be one of the first to know when you can get yours.