Make the most of barbecue season with these delicious Chicken Breast Kebabs.
We might not be able to have a barbecue like we usually do – the family round, a few beers, everybody enjoying themselves – but we can step our game up to wow them all next year!
Chicken Breast KebabsCourse: Lunch, DinnerDifficulty: Intermediate
Make the most of this year’s barbecue season: step your game up to blow the family away next year with these amazing Chicken Breast Kebabs!
120g chicken breast, diced
1 green bell pepper
1 red bell pepper
1 yellow bell pepper
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1 medium red onion, finely diced
6 cherry tomatoes, finely diced
1/2 tsp cumin
1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- Dice the peppers, spear the pepper and chicken onto skewers (alternating between chicken and pepper).
- Preheat grill or barbeque and cook, turning frequently until the chicken and peppers are well browned.
- Once lightly browned on the outside, place them into an oven at 200C (fan oven 180C) and cook for another 5 minutes to cook through.
- Meanwhile, use a fork to mash the flesh of the avocado, add the oil, tomato and red onion.
- Serve the kebabs on a plate with the guacamole on the side for dipping.
- Protein: 44g | Carbs: 40g | Fats: 25g