Did somebody say fakeaway?
These Chicken Tikka Kebabs are unreal. Spice up the next Saturday night with this delicious recipe.
Mangetout Pad ThaiCourse: Lunch, Dinner
Did somebody say fakeaway? These Chicken Tikka Kebabs are unreal. Spice up the next Saturday night with this delicious recipe.
8 sprays 1-kcal cooking spray
400g chicken breast
150g Greek yoghurt
200g mixed leaf salad
1/2 tsp cumin
4 cardamom pods
2 tsp turmeric
3 cloves garlic, crushed
15g fresh ginger, grated
1 tsp chilli powder
1 tsp salt
- To make up the marinade mixture: crush the cardamom pods in a pestle and mortar. Add them to a bowl with the yoghurt, cumin, turmeric, garlic, ginger, chilli powder and salt. Mix well.
- Cut the chicken into 1-inch cubes and add to the bowl. Stir well.
- Cover the bowl with clingfilm and leave in the fridge for 3-4 hours to marinate.
- Pre-heat the grill to high, thread the pieces of chicken on to a skewer. Don’t pack them too tightly.
- Spray cooking spray over the chicken pieces and place under the grill for 10 minutes, then turn the kebabs over and grill for 10 minutes on the other side or until cooked through.
- 6. Serve with the mixed leaf salad.
📸 – @fit.byellie