Paella – one of Spain’s greatest creations. If you haven’t tried it yet – you’ve been missing out. Start your Spanish adventure with this super easy one-pan paella and it’ll be one of your favourite dishes after the first bite.
One-Pan Chicken & Prawn Paella RecipeCourse: DinnerDifficulty: Medium
600g diced chicken breast
100g chopped chorizo
100g defrosted prawns
2 chopped bell peppers
1/2 chopped onion
1.5 cups paella rice
600 ml chicken stock
400g tin of chopped tomatoes
4 chopped garlic cloves
Paprika (go nuts)
- Add a little oil to a large wok on a medium-high heat and brown off the chicken and chorizo.
- Add in the vegetables and garlic and stir it every so often until it’s softened.
- Pour in the chicken stock, tin of chopped tomatoes, prawns, stir it about, then add the rice and stir that in, too.
- Stir in your paprika, and keep stirring every so often, scraping the good bits off the bottom.
- Have a taste of the rice every so often to check if it’s cooked through and once the whole thing has boiled down to a good consistency – plate it up!
- Protein 64g | Carbs 55g | Fats 11g