We’ve all been feeling spring coming and getting that sweet taste of summer!
We still don’t know when we’ll all be able to travel but you can send yourself off to the Spanish seaside with these amazing patatas bravas.
Patatas BravasCourse: Lunch, Dinner
Send yourself off to the Spanish seaside with these amazing patatas bravas.
750g white potato, peeled and diced
3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1 tsp smoked paprika
1 clove Garlic
1 tsp cayenne pepper
1 medium red onion, diced
1 tsp parsley
200g tinned chopped tomato
- Preheat your oven to 200°C (fan oven 180°C).
- Fill a saucepan with boiling water and bring it to the boil before adding the chopped potatoes. Allow to boil until the potatoes are soft and then strain the water out.
- Place baking paper (or tin foil) over a flat baking tray and add the potatoes on then pour the oil over and shake the tray around to coat the potatoes. Then season lightly with salt and place it in the oven for 10 minutes or until the potatoes start to brown on the edges.
- While the potatoes bake, pour the tomatoes into a saucepan and add the garlic, onion, and cayenne before bringing the heat to low-medium. Add the paprika and spinach in after about 5 minutes. Stir occasionally and keep on the heat until the potatoes are done.
- When you are satisfied that the potatoes are cooked and a little bit crispy, take them from the oven and pour into a baking dish. Then pour the tomato mixture over the potatoes and stir in well. Transfer to a serving dish and sprinkle over the parsley before tucking in.