Sausages? In a salad? Oh yeah.
This might seem like a bit of a curveball but trust me, it makes a brilliant change.
And change is good! Plus, this is a super easy one to make. Sausages in the grill, mix the beans, add dressing and away you go.
Sausage & 3 Bean SaladCourse: Lunch, DinnerDifficulty: Easy
What? Sausages? In a salad? Yep! This might feel like a bit of a curveball but trust us, sausages in a salad is a game changer.
4 Heck 97% pork sausages
150g green beans, trimmed
150g kidney beans, drained and rinsed
150g cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
4 medium tomatoes, cut into wedges
1 tsp parsley, chopped
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Heat the grill to a medium-high setting. Place the sausages underneath and grill, turning frequently until cooked through.
- Mix the 3 beans and tomatoes together until well combined.
- In a bowl, whisk the oil, vinegar and parsley to make a dressing.
- Once the sausages are cooked, slice into bite-size pieces, combine with the beans and drizzle over the dressing to serve.
- Protein: 25g | Carbs: 23g | Fats: 23g